The Sustainability Plan- Resource Guide
Sustainability has become a buzzword in the field of philanthropy. More and more donors and organizations put a lot of emphasis on this topic. When talking about sustainability in general, most people only think of environmental sustainability. In most calls for proposals, the donor asks for a sustainability plan that entails much more and is focused on the sustainability of the project itself. Many NGOs regard the sustainability plan more as an afterthought than a prime concern, but the sustainability plan is very important.
The resource guide `The Sustainability Plan is a must-have for everyone- Proposal writers, NGO managers, development professionals, and local and international NGOs.
Who can attend
- Government professionals
What will you get
This Guide aims to:
- Provide a holistic understanding of sustainability and its purpose in a project plan.
- Assist international development workers in applying for grants from institutional donors, including private foundations, government embassies, and development agencies.
- Increase the quality of grant applications for projects around the world.
The E-book includes:
- Developing a Sustainability Plan in a Project Proposal
- What are the parts of the project- sustainability
- How to develop a sustainability plan
- What makes for a successful sustainability plan
Fee information: $20