The Concept Note – Resource Guide
The Concept Note is often the first document NGOs send to a new donor – so it is even more important, that it is conclusive. In this resource guide, we have put together all of our knowledge and our most important tips about concept note.
The resource guide `The Concept Note` is a must-have for everyone- Proposal writers, NGO managers, and development professionals for local and international NGOs.
Who can attend
- Government professionals
What will you get
- Provide a holistic understanding of the grant application process, the purpose of the concept note and its parts, and tips on writing a concept note.
- Assist international development workers in applying for grants from institutional donors, including private foundations, government embassies, and development agencies.
- Increase the quality of grant applications for projects around the world.
Also included in this package is:
- A complete concept note template
- 15 sample concept notes to learn from
Fee information: $45